Do business with us
Search
RADO

The history of Rado began in 1917 in the small Swiss town of Lengnau when the three brothers Fritz, Ernst, and Werner Schlup opened the Schlup & Co. clockwork factory.

 40 years later, in 1957, it became Rado Uhren AG and the first watch collection was launched under this name. It was the beginning of an unusual success story.


Tourist Privilege:
Receive an exclusive GWP with every purchase of watches.

Location

First Level
Find Us


101D
Phone 03-2161 8388
http://www.rado.com