LUCKY OX Contest
Terms and Conditions
- 1. Organiser and Eligibility “LUCKY OX Contest” (“Digital Game”) is organized by Suria KLCC Sdn Bhd (“Organiser”).
- By participating in this Digital Game, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions set forth in this section.
- This Digital Game opens to all residents and permanent residents of Malaysia with valid NRIC except employees of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organiser including their affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members.
- The Digital Game period runs from 22 January 2021, 10.00am to 4 February 2021, 11.59pm.
- The Organiser reserves the right to terminate, change, amend, delete or add to these Digital Game Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense as a result thereof.
- The Organiser’s decision shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
- 2. How to Participate
To participate in the Digital Game, participants are required to:
- Search for 8 different-coloured oxen images appearing on Organiser’s website: https://www.suriaklcc.com.my.
- Collect all 8 oxen images via clicking on the oxen image and keying in participant’s email address to keep track of the progress.
- Upon collection of all 8 oxen images at https://www.suriaklcc.com.my/ lucky-ox-contest, participant will need to submit an online form available on the website with participant’s details (Name, NRIC and email) and a CNY greeting.
- The last submission shall be received latest on 4 February 2021, 11.59pm.
- 30 winners will be selected based on the most creative CNY greeting.
- The appointed website vendor will notify the 30 winners via email on 9 February 2021 for the winners to redeem their gifts at Concierge.
- Unlimited number of participations.
- 3. Judging Criteria
- Only valid entries are to be considered. An entry is considered valid when all required procedures as stated in the How to Participate section are being followed. The Organiser nonetheless reserves the right to reject any entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever. Any decision from the Organiser is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- 4. Winners and Prizes
- Total of 30 winners.
- Total of 30 redemptions will be made by the winners until 22 February 2021.
- Prizes: 30x Shopping Vouchers worth up to RM100 for each winner.
- 4.1. Result of the Digital Game
- Winners will be notified through e-mail notification.
- Winners must provide their full name, NRIC number and e-mail address and the e-mail notification for verification purposes.
- Organiser has the right to change any prize without prior notice.
- All prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Winners are required to include the following personal details if they are being requested ie name, contact number and email address. Organiser and any party acting on the Organiser’s behalf may use such details to communicate with winners on matters relating to the Digital Game. Unless compelled by applicable legislation, the Organiser will not provide such information to any third party without permission.
- 4.2. Collection of Prizes
- Shopping vouchers should be collected at Concierge, Lower Ground Floor, starting from 9 February 2021 to 22 February 2021, Monday to Sunday, 10am-10pm.
- Organiser has the right to change the redemption period, notifying winners via email.
- The Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the prizes and will not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage thereto or arising there from.
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace the said prize with another of equal or lesser value.
- Participants hereby irrevocably agree and give consent to the Organiser to publish any related matter to the entries including and not limited to the participants’ names or interviews and photographs for current and future advertising and promotional purposes.
- The Organiser is not responsible for Internet connection error that may affect the Digital Game.
- 5. Liability
The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to any participants or their authorised representatives resulting from their participation in the Digital Game, any error (including error in notification of Digital Game winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, Internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorised access to entries, PC hang whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, viruses, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- 6. Disqualification
The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify anyone deemed to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Digital Game, to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Digital Game Terms and Conditions. No correspondence will be entertained.
- 7. Disclaimer
- Sending participants information related to online promotions, Digital Games and events, and related to Organiser’s marketing activities, unless participants have indicated to Organiser that they do not wish for Organiser to process their personal data for such purposes;
- Using participants information for marketing and statistical analysis for planning and demo-graphical use;
- Complying with local law and regulatory requirements or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities;
- Any other purposes related to Organiser’s marketing activities.
Participants’ personal data including their names and contact details (“Personal Data”) which they have provided to Organiser in their application to participate in the LUCKY OX Contest will be recorded, stored or otherwise processed by Organiser for purposes relating to the administration of the Digital Game and for related advertising, publicity, marketing and Organiser’s other legitimate business purpose (“Purpose”). Please be informed that participants’ Personal Data may be disclosed to Organiser’s affiliates, service providers and relevant business partners such as public relations agencies, market research firms, advertising agencies (if any) for the Purpose and as permitted by applicable data privacy laws.