“Uniquely. At Suria KLCC – Answer & Win Contest” 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Organiser and Eligibility “Uniquely. At Suria KLCC – Answer & Win Contest” 2021 (“Digital Game”) is organized by Suria KLCC Sdn Bhd (“Organiser”).
- By participating in this Digital Game, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions set forth in this section.
- This Digital Game is open to all residents and permanent residents of Malaysia with valid NRIC except employees of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organiser including their affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members.
- The Digital Game period runs from 22 February 2021, 8pm to – 12 March 2021, 11.59pm.
- The Organiser reserves the right to terminate, change, amend, delete or add to these Digital Game Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense as a result thereof.
- The Organiser’s decision shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained.
- How to Participate
To participate in the Digital Game, participants are required to:
- Find participating brand’s social media posting on Suria KLCC’s Official Facebook Page.
- Click the post and read participating brand’s story on Suria KLCC’s website.
- Answer the question from the participating brand’s story in the comment section of the social media posting on Suria KLCC’s Official Facebook Page only.
- Like and Follow Suria KLCC’s Official Facebook Page.
- Judging Criteria
- Judging criteria will be based on the correct answer.
- Winners will be selected randomly.
- An entry is considered valid when all required procedures as stated in the How to Participate section are being followed.
- The Organiser nonetheless reserves the right to reject any entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever. Any decision from the Organiser is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners and Prizes
- 11 shopping vouchers worth RM100 each for 11 winners.
- 1 “Fishies Loyalty Card” with RM100 advance payment loaded from The Fish Bowl per winner.
- 1 E-Voucher on 1 Jumbo Kanistick Sushi from Genki Sushi for all participants with correct answer.
- 1 set of 100% cashmere scarf worth RM390 from COS per winner.
- 1 piece of Tannery Series Shopper Bag from ECCO per winner.
- 5 set of products worth RM200 each from HLA for 5 winners.
- 1 Gift Set from APOM per winner
- 1 set of Ladies Telekung from SK Lifestyle per winner.
- 1 set of songket from Sofia Iman per winner.
- Redemption of prizes is only valid until 31 March 2021.
4.1. Result of the Digital Game
- Winners will be notified via Facebook reply on the comment section.
- All Winners must provide their full name, NRIC number, contact numbers and e-mail addresses for verification purposes via Facebook Message.
- Organiser has the right to change any prize without prior notice.
- All prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Winners are required to include the following personal details if they are being requested i.e. name, contact number and email address. Organiser and any party acting on the Organiser’s behalf may use such details to communicate with winners on matters relating to the Digital Game. Unless compelled by applicable legislation, the Organiser will not provide such information to any third party without permission.
4.2. Collection of Prizes
- Shopping vouchers should be collected at Concierge, Level Concourse, starting from 15 March 2021 – 11 Apr 2021, Monday to Sunday, 10am-10pm.
- Redemption of prizes other than shopping voucher will be instructed via Facebook Message during winner verification.
- The Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the prizes and will not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage thereto or arising there from.
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace the said prize with another of equal or lesser value.
- Participants hereby irrevocably agree and give consent to the Organiser to publish any related matter to the entries including and not limited to the participants’ names or interviews and photographs for current and future advertising and promotional purposes.
- The Organiser is not responsible for Internet connection error that may affect the Digital Game.
The Organiser will not be responsible or liable for any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to any Participants or their authorised representatives resulting from their participation in the Digital Game, any error (including error in notification of Digital Game winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, Internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorised access to entries, PC hang whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, viruses, bugs or other causes outside its control.
The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify anyone deemed to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Digital Game, to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Digital Game Terms and Conditions. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Sending participants information related to online promotions, Digital Games and events, and related to Organiser’s marketing activities, unless participants have indicated to Organiser that they do not wish for Organiser to process their personal data for such purposes;
- Using participants information for marketing and statistical analysis for planning and demo-graphical use;
- Complying with local law and regulatory requirements or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities;
- Any other purposes related to Organiser’s marketing activities.
Participants’ personal data including their names and contact details (“Personal Data”) which they have provided to Organiser in their application to participate in the “Uniquely. At Suria KLCC – Answer & Win Contest” 2021 (“Digital Game”) will be recorded, stored or otherwise processed by Organiser for purposes relating to the administration of the Digital Game and for related advertising, publicity, marketing and Organiser’s other legitimate business purpose (“Purpose”). Please be informed that participants’ Personal Data may be disclosed to Organiser’s affiliates, service providers and relevant business partners such as public relations agencies, market research firms, advertising agencies (if any) for the Purpose and as permitted by applicable data privacy laws.