“Welcome Back” – Quiz on Social Media Stories 2020
Terms and Conditions
1. Organiser and Eligibility “Welcome Back – Quiz on Social Media Stories” 2020 (hereafter “Quiz”) is organized by Suria KLCC (hereafter “Organiser”). By participating in this Quiz, you agree to comply with all terms and conditions set forth in this article. This Quiz opens to all residents and permanent residents of Malaysia with valid NRIC except employees of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organiser including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members. The Quiz period runs from 7 August 2020, 12.00am to – 16 Aug 2020, 11.59pm. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Quiz period at any time without written notice. The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the Quiz at any time without prior notice. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense as a result. The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to these Quiz Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time. Participants agree to be bound to any such changes. The Organiser’s decision shall be final and binding. No correspondence shall be entertained.
2. How to Participate
To participate in the Quiz, participants are required to:
- Answer fun quizs available on the Suria KLCC’s Facebook & Instagram stories
- After answering a series of stories quiz, participants will be directed to the website page for them to fill in their details for redemption.
- Once filled, an email verification will be sent to the participants.
- Participants are allowed to redeem the shopping vouchers by showing the email verification at the Concierge counter.
- Limited to 50 redemption per day.
3. Judging Criteria
- Only valid entries are to be considered. An entry is considered valid when all required procedures as stated in the How to Participate section are being followed. The Organiser nonetheless reserves the right to reject any entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever. Any decision from the Organiser is final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
4. Winners and Prizes
- Total of 50 redemption daily.
- Total of 500 redemption will be made for a 10-day campaign.
- Shopping Vouchers worth up to RM20 (from Marks & Spencer)
4.1 Result of the Quiz
- Winners will be notified through Email Notification.
- Winners must provide their full name, contact number and email address for verification purposes.
- Suria KLCC has the right to change any prize without prior notice.
- All prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Winners are required to include the following personal details if they are being requested: Name, Contact Number and Email Address. Suria KLCC and any party acting with consent on the Organiser’s behalf may use such details to communicate with winners on matters relating to the Quiz. Unless compelled by applicable legislation, the Organiser will not provide such information to any third party without permission.
4.2 Collection of Redemption
- Redemption should be collected at Concierge, Lower Ground Floor, starting 7 Aug 2020, Monday to Sunday, 10am-10pm.
- Shopping Vouchers have to be claimed by latest 10pm, 31 Aug 2020.
Suria KLCC makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the prizes and will not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage thereto or arising there from. – Suria KLCC reserves the right to replace the said prize with another of equal or lesser value. -Participants hereby irrevocably agree and give consent to Suria KLCC to publish any related matter to the entries including and not limited to the participants’ names or interviews and photographs for current and future advertising and promotional purposes. –Suria KLCC is not responsible for Internet connection error that may affect the Quiz.
Suria KLCC will not be responsible or liable for: Any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to any Participant, or their authorised representatives resulting from their participation in the Quiz. Any error (including error in notification of Quiz winners), omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, Internet line failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorised access to entries, PC hang whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, viruses, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Sending you information related to online promotions, Quizs and events, and related to our marketing activities, unless you have indicated to us that you do not wish for us to process your personal data for such purposes;
- Using your information for marketing and statistical analysis for planning and demo-graphical use;
- Complying with local law and regulatory requirements or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities;
- Any other purposes related to our marketing activities.
Your personal data including your name and contact details (“Personal Data”) which you have provided to Suria KLCC (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us” or “our”) in your application to participate in the Welcome Back – Quiz On Social Media Stories 2020 (“Quiz”) will be recorded, stored or otherwise processed by us for purposes relating to the administration of the Quiz and for related advertising, publicity, marketing and our other legitimate business purpose (“Purpose”). Please be informed that your Personal Data may be disclosed to our affiliates, service providers and relevant business partners such as public relations agencies, market research firms, advertising agencies (if any) for the Purpose and as permitted by applicable data privacy laws.